Thursday, April 02, 2009

LOL Comedy Club in Clayton & JCAR ~ Special Comedy Event for Special Olympics

Hello all my favorite people!

 

Johnston County Association of Realtors is sponsoring a night of comedy, which I'm sure we could all use on Thursday, May 7th. Show begins at 7:00.

 

It also happens to be my birthday, so I will be there celebrating and laughing my you know what off! So, please join me, have fun, and support a fantastic cause. J

 

Ticket available at http://www.lolcomedyclubclayton.com/shows.cfm , click on Special Olympics Charity event. Video of comedian...funny. Send to everyone you know-LET"S FILL THE HOUSE!!!!

 

Lisa Kuyath

Broker

919.815.1356

Lisa@LisaKuyath.com

www.JohnstonCountyProperties.com

www.LisaKuyath.com

remax connected logo small

2008 RE/MAX Executive Club

 

 

If you are not interested, just delete the email. I just wanted to help get the word out about this good cause. Thank you.

 

No comments: